feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
o genki desu ka ?
Photobucket
owa what a long time ,. didn't update my dearie blog for years x__x
gomen bloggie T_T
i've been so busy lately and have nothing to tell coz , when i got home i forget what i want to tell
yeah that;s me
a foregetful person
LOL
ah i have cough and my husky voice
man ! it's sexy . hahaha don't you think so ?
LOLOLO
ah girls , do you know kim kyung rok ?
man trys to listen his song , we're strangers now
it sounds like being like a shot by baek ji young a lil bit
but but i really love that song
and you know what ??stupidly , i don't know why , that song can't be sync into my iPod , eventhough i listened to it many times in iTunes , eekh why yeah ??
ah and his perf , my gosh , he sang really with full heart and and he looks like want to cry
haha i am watching it righ now@kbs music bank
gosh ' that's so <3
ah i haven't study for tomorrow
bad me x____x
ah .
i guesss just that i can tell you today
T__T ah tiredddddddddddddd
bye bye