feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
so hot and pretty girl
GIRLSSS YOU MUST YOU MUST WATCH THIS OMY GOSSSH OMYGOSH THEY ARE SO CUTEE HAHAHA ~~~

090117 F.T Island - So Hot @ 2nd Island Rock Prince Busan Concert


jaejin -- sunmi
wonbin -- sunye
hongki -- sohee
jonghun -- yeeun
minhwan --yoobin
my gosh minhwan's rap is so so so cuteee , hahah bakat terpendam

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD

090117 F.T Island - Pretty Girl @ 2nd Island Rock Prince Busan Concert


omygosh this is so cutee
pretty girrl <3 style="text-align: left;">omygosh i was so so so scream a lot today . haha
my fan girling ~~ hahaha it's the best moment ever
even my dad asked me what happen coz i scream loudly . hahaha x3
omygosh these are really made my day
i can't stop replay2 it ~~ hahah
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ~~ my mannn
hongki is so so cuteee ohmygoddddd *kissess and hugsss*
oh nooo ~~ and jonghun jonghun is so aarrgh dunno how to say it
aaarhhh love it !!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
^my princeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Photobucket
minhwan is so dayumm cuteee hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
^jini gosssh ~~
Photobucket
jonghun oppaa yaah ~~ haha
looks so different compare to this
vvv
Photobucket

and wonbinniie
:3

Photobucket

cred;Music-Hong + Miink@FTIsland Thailand +dita@FTIslandIndonesia
i am dying alreadyyy
hahah

byee ladiess ~~~ chuuuuuuuuuu
oh i have so much fun todaay ~~
went hang out with my friends and when came home i got this vids
oh noooooooooo
i love today hahahahaha