feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 4:50 AM
being so random haha
wannaaa post some picturess
on the previoss and previous post i said that i will post some pictures from my birthday party right hahaha
so somay XDDD LOL * i rememberd amy*
she said "so ? somay~~ "
trust me it even funnier if you hear it from her directly ahhahaha XDDD

Photobucket
oh yeah the gifts haha :D

Photobucket
^ this one is the fav one heheheh

Photobucket
the cake , i want itt moree hahahaha so yummy <3
one of my wish in my birthday was the white and strawberry

Photobucket
omg , my cheek is so pink hahaha :D
blame me because we're both look so cute HAHAHAHAHA pede abis ditaaaaaaaaa ah

-end-