feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
photo time hahaha
okay then hahaha
yesterday was election day in Indonesia
oh man ! hahah everyone look so busy especially to bapak2 petugas PTS hahah
include my dad , geee he finished the voting @ abut 2 am in the morning
ohhh T_T

yesterday i went out with ayie ,annis and k ayu
hahaha XD
man we took a lot of pictures so yeah hahaha
here are the result XD kekeke

nothing really interesting these days
-___- hufffff

^this one is my fav , we are so expressive arent we hahaha *wink*


^this one too hahaha



Photobucket
this one look like polaroid but the white border is hardly to see right , hehe XD

hahahah and my solo pictures
i took those in this morning LOL i just woke up and i was like
oh i want to take picture hahahah XDD rofl
look at my sleppy face and when you see the bigger ver of this you can see my black hole wtelf XDDD

Photobucket

gosh ~~








charming vocalist ~~ i love yaa
hahaha
i really can't wait for the i believe myself to release hahahahahah a
:D