feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 4:14 PM
IT's NOVEMBER
hahah minhwan's month isnt it , kkk
ah today i changed my skin , hehehe
but a little not satisfied with the cbox,
becoz it's too dark*sigh*
aaaah ~~ i love saturday more than sunday geeee T^T
aaah i stil have the story teller and the conversation test , aarghhh
cant the school doesnt have test anymoreeee i hate test for sure ;_;


hongki appa





isnt that bear looks like me , hahaha
yes IT's MEEE
and and and and hongki is so cutee thereee <3>
i want f1rst island dvd live concerttt


I love you
until the world ends.
I will do
anything to make you happy.
I am going to be a fool,
who only looks at you.
And live only for you.

Labels: , , ,