feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 3:17 PM
at bimbel(accademy)
today is my first time to come to an accademy
hahahaaaaa
and i dont know how it will feel
yeah...hahahaa
i hope this will really help me to increase my score at school
heheh
esp at exact lesson
T-T
i am so slow at exact
so why do i enter the exact classs?
fool me yeah T-T
so.....with i enter this accademy ,my scores will get higher higher and higher~~amin ya ALLAH !
and i will come back home on 7.30 pm
and then the next day i will have 2 test which are PPKN*dunno how to say this in english* , arabic ,oh my~help me
ah by the way
in this accademy there is free internet outside the lesson time
so i still can online for several minutes
hahahhahahahaaa
<3