feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 9:23 PM
hana yori dango the final
PWNED ! ah REALLY THE BEST ! BEST BEST BEST !
omg , really this movie is aaaah A MUST WATCH , hahaha
when i finished watch this , i scream a lot , aah , really satisfied with this MOVIE , argh i even call annis as soon as i ended watch it ! and spazz over , *ah btw this was yesterday* xD lols,
so TODAY ! kk , is annis call me , hahah and she was like " omg dit , i swear , i really love this movie , and she said, come to my house " hahaha
so then , i went to eat " mie aceh " with my mom and my cousin and then , after that went to my grandpa's house and then headed off to annis's house , hahaha ,after that , we was like ,"OMG OMG , i hope there is more " aaarghhh . hahah we spazz over , kkk


and and the BABY AND ME . omygod , finally i watched it , kkk,
so so sweet , ah i did cry when i watch this , ah ~jang geun seuk , i love you , err xD hahahaha so cuteeeee and
the baby ,aaaaaaaaaah like the cutest baby that i ever see, hahahaha *over *
Photobucket
Photobucket

kyaa and my fav scene from HYD ,
Photobucket
Photobucket
^ this one really drive me crazy , aaaah i even cried when this movie end ,*terharu because this movie is so goood !!!*

plus me and annis xD
hehehe
Photobucket