feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Saturday, August 2, 2008 @ 9:11 PM
I GOT COLD T^T
kyaaaaa my godd,ottohke ottohkeeee...
i got cold,T^T the problem is,i havent record my voice for the collabs and now i got cold,got cold huhu T^T

okay .today i will post my pictures when i was at "HILLPARK" it's an amusement park,
quite nice laaah~even it's not as fun as DUFAN aka dunia fantasi
i went there on July 30th 3008 last time...

here we gooo~~~
Photobucket
the entrance,me and my cousin

narsis time with mehahhaa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^i blured my cousin's facee hahahaha

me and mom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

okay the end
hahahahXDDD

kyaaa~~the cold T^T
huhu~

coz got cold is so sicck~~XDD