feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
welcome to dita's bloggie .
please respect me haha
. and bear with ma fangirling XD
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 12:36 AM
Photobucket

My Only One by Mocca:

we had a fight last night
and i called him mad
makes me feel so sad
and i'm so ashamed

he's my only one
i give him all my love
even though my mom says no!
i just go on and on...
http://www.free-lyrics.org/Mocca/187475-My-Only-One.html

no one's gonna take him away from me..

everyday and everynight
i just wanna hold him tight
and make sure that everything stays right
and everyday and every night
to dream of him is my delight and know that
he'll stay with me all the way


aaarghh
i love him so damn much
can't write long~
because of my two eyes 're fool,
aargh




luv him=3